This past month of September more than 500 Hispanic leaders experienced Avanza y Multiplica in Austin, TX. Avanza y Multiplica is the main event of the Hispanic Ministry, nationwide, in the IPHC. Every other year this event gathers ministers and church leaders from all over the country in an atmosphere of celebration, praise, learning and fellowship. It is a refreshing experience that nurtures participants with profound teaching and seminars, genuine worship as well as opportunities for networking and fellowship. Avanza y Multiplica offers an unparalleled platform for the growth and unity of the body of Christ. Avanza y Multiplica is not just an event, it is a movement.
During the closing of Avanza y Multiplica on Saturday, September 30th, 2023, God prompted ministers and leaders to remain focused on the harvest in a way that would bring growth to His kingdom.
COMMISSION AND COMMITMENT TO ADVANCE AND MULTIPLY
God entrusted His people with His work, calling and making progress for the fulfillment of His will.
At the end of his life, Moses commissioned the people of Israel to fulfill God's commandments and remain completely dedicated to Him. Deuteronomy 29-34
At the end of his life, Joshua commissioned the people and their leaders to dedicate themselves to worshiping and serving only God. Joshua 24
Jesus commissioned his disciples and his church to fulfill the great commission. Matthew 28:19-20; Mark 16:15-20; John 20:21-23; Acts 1:8
Paul commissioned God's work as he said goodbye to the church at Miletus. Acts 20:17-35 and at the end of his ministry. 2 Timothy 4:1-8
We at Avanza y Muplicate charge all men and women within the Hispanic community of the IPHC:
1. Consecrate ourselves and fear God, keeping us from all evil
2. Do not give up the call and ministry no matter how hard the trials are.
3. Take care of our marriage from everything that destroys it
4. Protect our family against any harm
5. Empower the next generations
6. Commitment to evangelize our cities
7. Multiply through church planting
8. Raise, train and send new leaders to the work
9. Maintain an attitude of learning and making adjustments
10. Be a positive, humble and effective influence
Article Written By: Joel Pava
Resident Director of Hispanic Ministries
Cornerstone Conference IPHC